Our study has been designed and it is conducted with the involvement of people with MS.
Patient Decision Aid- Booklet- DOWNLOAD PDF!
Manzano A, Ford HL, Potrata B, Eskyte I, Meads D, Webb E, Pepper, G, Schmierer K, Chataway J, Pavitt S, Bekker HL. Treatment Decision Making and Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis. The CRIMSON Project Decision Aid Booklet. (July, 2019). University of Leeds. Download here: CrimsonBrochure_WEB_2020 (2)
- Manzano, A., Eskytė, I., Ford, H.L., Bekker, H., Potrata, B., Chataway, J., Schmierer, K., Pepper, G., Meads, D., Webb, E.J. and Pavitt, S.H., 2020. Impact of Communication on First Treatment Decisions in People with Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis. Patient Education and Counseling.113(12), pp. 2540-2547 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pec.2020.05.014
- Manzano, A., Eskyté, I., Ford, H.L., Pavitt, S.H., Potrata, B., Schmierer, K., Chataway, J., Webb, E.J.D., Meads, D., Pepper, G. and Bekker, H.L., 2020. Patient perspective on decisions to switch disease-modifying treatments in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis. Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders, 46, p.102507.
- Webb, E.J., Meads, D., Eskytė, I., Ford, H.L., Bekker, H.L., Chataway, J., Pepper, G., Marti, J., Okan, Y., Pavitt, S.H. and Schmierer, K., 2020. The impact of reproductive issues on preferences of women with relapsing multiple sclerosis for disease-modifying treatments. The Patient-Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, 13(5), pp.583-597. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40271-020-00429-4
- Eskyte, I., Manzano, A., Pepper, G., Pavitt, S., Ford, H., Bekker, H., Chataway, J., Schmierer, K., Meads, D., Webb, E. and Potrata, B., 2019. Understanding treatment decisions from the perspective of people with relapsing remitting multiple Sclerosis: A critical interpretive synthesis. Multiple sclerosis and related disorders, 27, pp.370-377. Repository URL: http://eprints.whiterose.ac.uk/139134/
- Webb, E.J., Meads, D., Eskyte, I., King, N., Dracup, N., Chataway, J., Ford, H.L., Marti, J., Pavitt, S.H., Schmierer, K. and Manzano, A., 2018. A systematic review of Discrete-Choice Experiments and conjoint analysis studies in people with multiple sclerosis. The Patient-Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, pp.1-12 DOI: 10.1007/s40271-017-0296-y1, Repository URL: http://eprints.whiterose.ac.uk/125984/
- MS Frontiers 2015 (London), Dr Ana Manzano and Dr Hilary Bekker, Making informed decisions about disease modifying treatments
- Manzano, A. Choosing whether and when to start DMT. A new person-focused conceptual framework. MS Frontiers 2017
- Ford HL, Manzano A, Eskyte I et L. Understanding the treatment preferences of people with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis. Multiple Sclerosis Journal 23 (3_suppl), 919-920.
- Eskyte, I & Manzano A. 2018. Intermittent heterogeneous biographical disruptions and constant threats in relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis. British Sociological Association Annual Conference – Northumbria 2018
- Webb, E., Meads, D., Eskyte, I., Bekker, H., Chataway, J., Ford, H.L., Pepper, G., Marti, J., Pavitt, S.H., Schmierer, K. and Manzano, A., 2019, July. Pregnancy, Medication and Perspective: Examining the Impact of Reproductive Issues on Treatment Choice By Women with Multiple Sclerosis Using a Discrete Choice Experiment. In 2019 World Congress on Health Economics. iHEA.
- Manzano A. “Patient perspective of disease-modifying treatments”. Invited talk to the Yorkshire & The Humber Prescriber’s Forum- 29th January 2019.
- Manzano A “Measuring the preferences of people with relapsing multiple sclerosis for disease modifying treatments using a discrete choice experiment” MS Frontiers Bath. 4th July 2019.
- Manzano A. “CRIMSON: Considering Risk and Benefits in Multiple Sclerosis”. South Wales MS Day Thursday 13th June 2019, Cardiff University Brain Imaging Centre (CUBRIC).
- , Person with MS-focused decision making: Deconstructing key attributes of disease modifying therapies for people with relapsing remitting MS, MS Frontiers 2017
- , Understanding the treatment preferences of people with multiple sclerosis. ECTRIMS Paris 2018